Completing COLA Inc.’s accreditation program means your clinical laboratory is in compliance with CLIA, and is recognized by the Joint Commission.
We accredit the following types of laboratories:
- Physician Office
- Mobile Clinics
- Veterans Administration
- Department of Defense
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Community Clinic
- Comp. Outpatient Rehab Facility
- Federally Qualified Health Center
- Independent and Reference Laboratories
- Mobile Laboratories
- Public Health Laboratory
- Rural Health Clinic
- School/Student Health Service
- Long Term Care Facility
- Urgent / Emergency Care Centers
- Plasma Centers
COLA Inc. is approved by CMS to accredit laboratories in the following specialties:
- Immunohematology/transfusion services
Our goal is simple – we use our educational laboratory accreditation program to help your laboratory stay efficient and compliant.
With our premier clinical lab accreditation services, you benefit from competitive pricing, straightforward standards, and established experience. If your organization wants to have an immediate, positive impact on patient care, choose COLA Inc. for accreditation.
Laboratories accredited by COLA Inc. not only meet federal CLIA and state regulatory requirements, but also benefit from the educational services we provide.
Each step in the accreditation process is an opportunity to gather the information you need to improve quality in your laboratory practice. Along the way, we give you free tools so your laboratory staff have every opportunity to enhance their knowledge and skills.
Member benefits include:
- COLA Inc. Laboratory Accreditation Manual
- Voluntary Self-Assessment
- Educational On-Site Survey
- On-site Findings Summary Management Reports (PRI)
- Free Online Course
- Access to our Members Site, COLAcentral
- Laboratory Excellence Award
Not yet a COLA Inc. lab? Then sign up to become one!
If you are a member of one of the following organizations, you are eligible for a discount on COLA Inc. accreditation:
If you are a member of a group of laboratories, you also may be eligible for additional discounts on your accreditation fees.