COLA Inc. professional services are available to its clients through a variety of formats including webinars, email consultation, publications, and COLAcentral. COLA Inc. dedicated technical staff members, who are committed to ensuring quality in the laboratories they serve, are only a phone call away.
Post Survey Team Leader
Ms. MacCormack has more than 10 years of experience as a Medical Laboratory Scientist. She has worked in hospitals and research laboratories in both the U.S and Canada prior to joining COLA Inc. in 2016.
- Education: Bachelor of Science at McGill University in Montreal as well as a degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from Dawson College in Montreal
Ms. Hord has 45 years of laboratory experience, includeing experience as a Laboratory Manager and Supervisor of hospitals. She also has experience as a Medical Technologist in state, pharmaceutical, reference and hospital laboratories with specialties in microbiology and chemistry.
- Education: BS, MT and MHA from THE Ohio State University
Ms. Watson has 30 years of experience in the field of laboratory science. She has worked 17 years as a Bench Tech and Trainer to medical technology students in a large hospital, and 5 years as an Assistant Manager in a rural hospital. She was also a Clinical Coordinator and Laboratory Manager for 6 years in a local clinic.
- Education: BS in Medical Technology from Murray State University
Ms. Bortle has 40 years of laboratory experience, including working in hospital laboratories with specialties in microbiology, hematology and chemistry. She also has experiences as a Generalist in POL and Rheumatology Offices.
- Education: BS, MT, Upstate Medical College at Syracuse, NY
Mr. Mendel has 10 years of experience in clinical laboratories as a General Technologist, POL Manager, and POC Testing Coordinator. He has also worked within auditing and customer support capacities.
- Education: BS, MT, Michigan State University, MBA, Arizona State University, MLS(ASCP)