Take advantage of COLA’s online ad space by advertising your products and services to lab directors and other key lab personnel with purchasing power. When you showcase your products and services on our websites, you will be reaching a valuable audience across four popular COLA websites. The four websites comprised by:
- COLA.org – COLA’s go-to site for over 8,000 laboratories and their staff, packed with educational resources and links to COLA’s other sites
- COLAcentral.com – Client Management Portal, an indispensable resource that enables COLA labs to view their current accreditation status and survey results, prepare for upcoming surveys, store, retrieve key documents and access educational resources
- MyConsultantcentral.com – A rapidly growing online resource for connecting laboratory consultants with labs that are specifically looking for Technical Consultants.
- LabUniversity.edu – COLA’s popular e-learning portal with a broad range of courses, webinar and other distance learning programs that provide CEU’s while dramatically improving lab quality and survey performance.
COLA Publication and E-blast – Taking advantage of the digital and electronic channels of COLA’s AdNetwork will give you high visibility and impact around reader engagement. It is another way to have your message seen by thousands of purchasing decision makers.
- COLA inSights – Position your products and services in COLA’s digital insights publication which is sent out every quarter to over 30,000 email addresses as an e-blast and hosted on COLA.org.
- E-newsletter – Clinical Lab Professionals are always eager for timely top industry trends; our monthly e-newsletter is one of the best ways COLA communicates top industry information and laboratory stories.
- E-blast – Leverage an email list to target clinical lab professionals who are interested in products and services that will help improve their labs.
Call our Marketing Department at 1800.981.9883 ext. 3735 or email us at email@example.com to create your COLA AdNetwork plan today. There’s no better or more cost effective way to connect with laboratory decision makers.
You can view the COLA Ad Network rate card by clicking here.